Sunday, August 20, 2017

My 'Lagom' book available to pre-order in US!

Tags

Popping in with a rare Sunday post as I have some super exciting news to share.... my new book Lagom: (not too little, not too much) The Swedish Art of Living a Balanced, Happy Life will also be available in a US version - (same book, different cover) and is set to launch stateside on 3rd October, 2017 (available to pre-order here)  - eeeeee! You can read a little more about my book and find links to the European version here (it will also be available on French, Portuguese and Czech!). Thank you so much for the overwhelming response - det värmer i hjärtat!




I've actually just landed in the USA myself (I'm working on a fun project in Upstate New York over the next few days)! But I will of course be back tomorrow as usual with a beautiful Swedish home tour - look forward to seeing you then!
 

Artikel Terkait


EmoticonEmoticon